Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the McCarter Life?

So the question has been asked and the answer is simple (sort of). The McCarter Life is a life of love, laughter, dreams, adventure, passion, honesty, faith, perseverance, and blessings. It is my life and the life of my immediate family. It has been my life for the last four years, since November 11, 2007- my wedding day. That was the day I became a McCarter and started living the life. Since then, Ray (my King) and I, have made two little McCarters, who also live the McCarter Life. I am blessed to live this life! In it I have become a wife, mother, homeowner, graduate of a Master's program (go BSU), author, national recognized researcher, professor, higher education advocate, and so much more...I am truly living the life...the McCarter Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment